Acceptable Use Policy
Registrant's account security.
When you register with AnesthesiaPros.com you will select a personalized user name and password. It is solely up to you, the user, to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Additionally, you, the user, are solely responsible for all activities that occur under you account and its password. It is you responsibility to inform AnesthesiaPros.com as soon as possible if you feel your account has been compromised. AnesthesiaPros.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions. While AnesthesiaPros.com takes reasonable steps to ensure "our" users security, AnesthesiaPros.com cannot be held responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access "our" users' accounts, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. Further, AnesthesiaPros.com is not liable for any damages resulting from a third party's unauthorized access to your personal information.
Additionally, AnesthesiaPros.com cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online within the Member's areas. You, the user, assume any risks involved when providing your personal information online.
You, the user, understand that all Content, which includes but is not limited to, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You, the user, NOT AnesthesiaPros.com, are responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, link, transmit or otherwise make available on AnesthesiaPros.com Web-site. AnesthesiaPros.com does not control the Content posted in its Member areas, areas such as the forum, blog, video, or reviews sections and thus cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Although AnesthesiaPros.com makes every reasonable effort to police the Content posted or contributed by its members, you understand that you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to your own personal beliefs. Under no circumstances will AnesthesiaPros.com be liable in any way for any such Content.
The following Rules govern your use of the Member areas:
- You may not, at any time, upload, post, email, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not, at any time, impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the AnesthesiaPros.com administrator, a forum leader or moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You may not, at any time, upload, post, email, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, this includes, but is not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements.
- You may not, at any time, upload, post, email, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, intellectual or otherwise of any party.
- You may not, at any time, upload, post, email, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or self promotion.
- You may not, at any time, upload, post, email, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You may not, at any time, intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law while using AnesthesiaPros.com.
- You may not, at any time, harass other users or make efforts to collect or steal their personal information or data.
You acknowledge that AnesthesiaPros.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that AnesthesiaPros.com and its moderators shall have the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, delete, or move any Content that is available in the AnesthesiaPros.com Member areas. AnesthesiaPros.com and its moderators shall have the right to remove any user submitted Content that is deemed inappropriate or offensive. You agree that you, the user, must evaluate and bear all the risks associated with the use of Content submitted by other users. This includes the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. AnesthesiaPros.com is thus not responsible for the validity of its user submitted Content.
The following Rules pertain to you use of AnesthesiaPros.com in general:
- Spam, self promotion and referral links are not allowed.
- Do not discuss how to perform, elude capture, or profit from illegal activities.
- Do not post nudity or graphic descriptions of sex.
- Do not post links to sites with grotesque, gruesome or disgusting pictures/videos.
- Do not insult/attack other users.
- Do not use vulgarities & obscenities.
- Do not post under the influence.
- Do not start threads about "why was my thread deleted." Contact AnesthesiaPros.com to resolve the issue.
- Do not post inappropriate images.
- Do not try to bypass the censors.
- Please refrain from mentioning or linking competitive sites. If the site is censored, do not post that site.
- Do not abuse the rating.system contained in the Member's areas
- There are additional rules specific to each forum and they are stickied, or listed atop each forum.
Although AnesthesiaPros.com takes great pains to keep objectionable material from its Member's areas, it is impossible for AnesthesiaPros.com to police all the content that is posted, contained, or omitted in the Member's Area. All content contributed by AnesthesiaPros.com members are the views and opinions held by said "users". AnesthesiaPros.com will therefore not be held responsible for the aforementioned "user content".